Wednesday, December 29, 2010

What is on my "WishList" from Elle (magazine)?

 While going through some of the pages of Elle magazine (the January issue - 2011). 
On the cover: "Sex and the City's," (Sarah Jessica Parker).
I came across some wonderful advertisements that only whet my whistle more and more.  I will describe them to you.  On the page next to the "Elle Fashion News," there is a beautiful model with three extravagant pieces of jewerly on that I must claim for my own and very soon.  The reasons?  First of all, maybe not all three pieces, but at least two (the stackable, diamond ring & the stackable, platinum bracelets) are all that a fashionista needs to make her "IN"...if you know what I mean!!!  So, if anyone would like to send some "Marco Bicego in my famed direction, as a said request of dear "style-life," "viva-life"...please do.  Or, donate the proceeds...or never mind, because I just enjoy your company.  And, again...my passions are inflamed with a "lux-lust" of the "high-end" shopping kind--when i saw that ad next to "Elle Calendar" (near the front of the magazine)...It was an up-roariously beautiful "Dior" handbag with all of the essential hardwares and bling-bling along with a naked model (i guess because when you have on any "Dior" that's probably all you will want to wear), as the advertiser suggests.  Well, I could try that (but, only at home)!
If you would like to see some good bags and some jewels, due to your own "shopper's delight" I will leave a couple of links for browsing purposes below (I've also embedded some Amazon.com Dior pieces).  peace, luv & chocolate!
Imani


Marco Bicego
http://www.marcobicego.com/en/

Dior
http://www.dior.com/file/prehome_new/index.html

Enjoy!
                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment