Monday, April 4, 2011

Ralph Lauren and the Furniture Store...

While canvassing through a small place I found "Ralph Lauren" furniture on display at a store.  At first I didn't know that he had furniture in his production line, and then I took a look at the way it all was designed and instantly I knew that he is a fashion, style and beauty innovator!  There was a coffee-table book with all his years of styles and his family, homes and rich, rich, lifestyle showcasing some of the best in Western, Art Deco and City looks.  I saw some models that had modeled for him in their early years and how they had changed.  I wish I had done something with Ralph Lauren, even if I took a picture for his fashion line in tattered, torn, fashion- jeans and a deeply-colored, rich cardigan and a wealth of all kinds of jewelry around my neck, on my fingers and wrists for the whole world's viewing pleasure and my hair in an up-do so beautiful that even the horse that I would take the picture with would get jealous...until next time..."Imani" (Style-Flasher)...
     
   

No comments:

Post a Comment