Tuesday, February 28, 2012

A business with subway acess

I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers

I have always love, love, loved New York. Even when I was a kid and had never been there it held some sort of magical spell over my soul that drew me in like a Siren. I told my parents that when I got out of high school I was headed straight to New York City to live there forever. I would go to college of course but only if it was in or around NYC. After I graduated I started working for a fashion designer and learned a whole lot about the business. I decided to open my own boutique in the meat packing district which was a hot up and coming area at the time. One thing I knew that I needed was to be close to a subway stop. I remember when I was in school before I had money for cabs I would only shop at the stores that were a quick jaunt from a subway stop. I didn’t know that I would need awesome internet access like new york T1. I quickly found that this is maybe even more important than subway access.

No comments:

Post a Comment