Thursday, December 29, 2011

Living it up during Fashion's Night Out

Guest post written by Karen Robertson

I don't think that I need to tell you how excited I was about Fashion's Night Out this year. This was the first year I was living in the city and could actually participate in all of it, so I was super excited! The past two years I simply dreamed about all of the things that I could go and see during it once I finally moved there. Well, you probably wouldn't be surprised that I started out planning early so that I could cover as much ground as possible.

While I was online looking that stuff up, I ran across some info on internet service providers in my area. I showed it to my boyfriend and after we looked through it a little bit, we decided to change over internet service to it at our apartment.

I mapped out all of the celebrities that I wanted to see during the night, including Daniel Radcliffe, Sarah Jessica Parker and Samuel L. Jackson. Well, I did get to see all three of them and it was so neat! But I also picked up this really cute Tory Burch bag while I was out!

No comments:

Post a Comment